Monday, January 18, 2010

With All My {heart}



How's that for a Valentine in non-traditional colors? I don't think I would have put kraft, brown and purple together, but I really like the combination. It's from the latest Embellish color challenge. P.S. Love that dress!



We were also challenged to use stripes. I thought heavy stripes would overpower the heart, so I took inspiration from my kindergartner's handwriting paper and typed up this more subtle background using a ruled font on my computer.



I tried to keep with the school/office theme by using the spiral notebook punch and paper clip.

Hope you're enjoying your day!

Supplies
Paper: Stampin' Up! (Kraft, Chocolate Chip). I don't remember the info on the purple, but it came embossed.
Computer Font: Ecolier_EP.
Punch: Stampin' Up! (spiral punch).
Ribbon: Offray (Purplewine 3).

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!!!! So, so, so, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the background...and that it was done digitally! Way to rock the hybrid girl...this is fab! Great job with the Embellish Mag color challenge!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute Card! I love your background...very clever. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the graphic effect! Thanks so much for taking on the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness....LOVE it!! The colours are great aren't they! You did such a great job with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove this card! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. What a great idea with the digital paper, it looks really effective :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card!!! Very creative with your digital paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. I love your take on the stripes and the valentine/office theme.

    PS I love that dress too.

    ReplyDelete