Saturday, May 8, 2010

You Are My Favorite Thing


These were my Mother's Day cards this year, but they'd be great all occasion cards, too. Hope all you mommies out there enjoy some extra hugs and pampering this weekend!

ETA: This is my entry in the Moxie Fab World Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week All Occasion Card Challenge. Good gravy, that's a mouthful of a title. ;-)

Supplies
Paper: ("How Sweet It Is" Yummy Stripe Paper, "Cute" Engaging Gingham Paper, "Cute" Beautiful Blooms Paper, "Be Happy" Gleeful Paper, "Life Is Good" Serene Spots Paper) by My Mind's Eye -> from the Quite Contrary line -> Jack & Jill collection, (Buttercup Dot) Bo Bunny, (Kraft) Stampin' Up!.
Other: "Favorite Thing" Title by My Mind's Eye - > from the Quite Contrary line -> Jack & Jill collection, sewing machine, ivory thread.

9 comments:

  1. Love how you used the different patterned papers as the background (I REALLy stink at combining papers like that!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic card - the combo of pattern paper is perfect on the kraft base :) Have a happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite card so far. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful collage skills! These papers work so well together! Congrats too on your posts below of being published. I had my first acceptance from Holiday Cards ad more-but lucky you-you've gotten three at one time! Congrats and well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this card, Rachel...

    I wanted to pop by to let you know that you won the blog candy over on my blog... please email me with your email address so I can order your PaperTreyInk gift certificate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this card is perfect ~ what a great way to use up scraps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable - I really love the simple layout - could be recreated with any sort of coordinating patterned paper scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is terrific! Love the colors and random stitching! Referred here form the PaperCrafts blog, might want to check out their recent post! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Rachel! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week All Occasion challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete