Tuesday, June 22, 2010

One Paper - Three Cards



My sister-in-law recently welcomed her first child - a baby girl - and asked me to make a card for her to give as a thank you note. It doesn't take much arm twisting for me to get crafty for my nieces or nephews - especially not for a baby girl. :)

As soon as I saw this paper, I knew I'd found it. The it that makes a perfect card. A card covered in irresistibly touchable damask goodness. Yes, it's flocked. The paper is baby pink and baby soft and makes for a simple yet elegant card.





These three cards share the same supplies: one sheet of damask paper, one sheet of pink cardstock, one sheet of ivory cardstock, and pink ribbon.

When I find a paper I love, I want to use every little scrap of it. Here you can see three ways to use one sheet of paper. Pick your card based on whatever scrap you have available.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Paper: (Lush Pink Damask Paper) My Mind's Eye, (Very Vanilla) Stampin' Up!, pink cardstock. Punches: (Scalloped Border Punch, corner rounder) Stampin' Up!.
Other: pink ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. I want to touch that gorgeous paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the inspiration - i just received this paper and had no idea what i wanted to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow its absolutely superb thanks for posting this paper looks very pretty and cool.

    plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete